Monday, March 22, 2010

11 weeks 3 days

So yesterday we officially spread the news worldwide (i.e. we posted it on facebook where there are no secrets anymore)! I was nervous to put it up since I'm not technically 12 weeks but I figured most of our close friends knew already anyway. I just couldn't hold it in any longer!!

Next week we go for our first trimester screening and I'm really looking forward to another sonogram. Last time we saw the baby he/she/it was just a little blob and all my friends keep telling me how much it will actually look like a baby this time!

I'm feeling pretty good these days. The nausea has definitely started to wane, now it's more like nighttime sickness instead of all-day sickness. I haven't started to gain any weight yet, all my pants still fit like normal. Although I have to say I think I'm starting to fill out below my belly button a little bit. Like every female I fight with that bellow the belly-button bulge but these days mine seems to be just a little bigger than normal...and kinda solid not flabby! It's so weird! :) I'm looking forward to getting a belly, I feel like a fake pregnant lady at this point.

That's pretty much it for now, will update next week after the sonogram!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends! I'm so glad you decided to set up a blog! I can feel like I'm (kinda) right there. I am so happy for you and Ryan - and if I haven't said it enough - very grateful to have such great friends in my life. You both are going to make wonderful parents! :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete