Friday, April 2, 2010

1st trimester screening! (13 weeks)



We had our first trimester screening today and we got to see the baby in full form! He (again I assume it's a he) was sucking his thumb, had his legs crossed and moving around quite a bit! It was soooo incredible to see him acting like a baby when I don't even have a belly yet! I can't even imagine what the next six months will bring. I also think I saw a little pee pee! The technician said that female parts can be dilated at this time and this is why they don't give a 100% positive anatomy result at this time, but I was convinced from day 1 that I was having a boy and now I'm even more convinced!

I've been feeling better and better lately and yesterday I actually had no nausea at all, woohoo! I'm trying really hard to stay healthy but it's also really hard to turn down those ice cream cravings since I've not only not gained weight but I've lost since being pregnant.

I will post pics of the sonogram today, I was having some editing issues...need the hubby to come home and help me :)

2 comments:

  1. I rationalized ice cream cravings...it's calcium which is good for you and for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, there's baby Stevens... incredible! Keep posting on the blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete