Friday, April 16, 2010

Fifteen weeks....feels like an eternity



For what it's worth, here is my latest "belly pic." A few qualifiers...(yes I'm qualifying my own belly pic...can you say high strung?).
#1 I didn't exactly start out pre-pregnancy at 120 lbs and a flat tummy
#2 Depending on the pair of pants or skirt that I'm wearing and where it hits me, this "bump" looks different every day...some days it's there some days it's not.

Ok so there were only 2 qualifiers, but I thought I'd at least try to put up a visual to go along with my frustration from my last post.

Meanwhile the nausea has started to come back in small bits, unfortunately. I'll be fine for 3 or 4 days and then I'll get home one night and just feel awful until the next morning. It's definitely linked to hunger mostly, but in order to avoid being nauseous sometimes I'd literally have to eat every second of every day! It's crazy. I'm used to trying to limit how much I eat not eat all the time!

I'm also still pretty tired, although I have been exercising a ton and that has helped with my energy level...or at least makes me feel that the occassional nap is more justified :)

Still haven't gained any weight so keep your fingers crossed for me that I will start gaining some weight and looking more pregnant while continuing to feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment