Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby's first HIYA!

I know I just posted yesterday but I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move for the first time last night! Actually it was the wee hours of this morning I was lying awake in bed and felt two "flutters" as they say in my very lower belly. Everyone says that you can feel the baby as early as about 16 weeks but it's really hard to determine what is baby and what is just grumblings in your tummy. If you're me your stomach is pretty much always making some sort of noise or commotion, but this morning it was a distinct feeling only in my very lower stomach! Who knows if it really is baby but I like to think it is so that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Now I really can't wait for the sonogram on Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. funfun! =) ask the weeks progress, it'll get stronger and stronger! it's fun sometimes, nowadays painful because the litttle one keeps kicking or is doing something to my bladder which is NOT fun! eheh

    ReplyDelete